Important Upcoming Dates
- Middle School tryouts Sunday, January 5th and Sunday January 12th @ 1-3pm
- High School tryouts Monday, January 13 through Friday January 17 @ 3:30-6pm
- Viking Night Thursday, January 30 @ 7pm
- Social Event TBA (late March/early April)
- Varsity Opening Game Monday, February 10 @ South Gwinnett (subject to change)
- Varsity Home Opener Thursday, February 12 vs Mt. Vernon
- JV Opening Game TBD
- Spring Break (April 6-10) Varsity games scheduled for Monday, April 6th and Tuesday April 7th
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Winter Conditioning and Skills Clinics
Winter conditioning and skills clinics are for high school players. Details below:
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, 3:30-5:30pm @ LHS fieldhouse. Beginning Nov. 5 and ending Jan. 9 (off Thanksgiving, Christmas and Final Exam weeks) Sign-Up Here
- “4 on 1s” this fall/winter for high school players/prospects (anyone interested in participating on a Lakeside high school baseball team in the spring). See the sign-up genius link below to sign up for “4 on 1s” time slot(s) for your player:
Your son must have a completed physical in order to participate in baseball activities (beginning with our first session on Nov. 5). You can find the physical form on our website here.
There is a new required way to submit your physicals online. Please follow these instructions:
Lakeside is now using Dragonfly Max to have all student medical forms and athlete info online and in one place. It is now required that parents create an account and complete this process. This new system makes it easier on coaches so they don’t have to keep up with physicals and makes the transfer of info from one sport to another MUCH smoother! This means each of us needs to log on to DragonFly Max, create an account and add your player’s info. If you need to provide a physical due to either being new or your physical is expired/soon to expire, upload it to DragonFly instead of turning it in to a coach. You can simply take a photo of the physical form; it’s very easy. If you already have a valid physical on file with the school and you have a copy of the physical at home, please upload it to DragonFly. If you don’t have a copy, I’m told the athletics department will work to upload the ones they already have on file.
DragonFly Max website: Dragonflymax.com
Our school code is YPDBBB
Thank you all for your compliance with this process!
Professional Photos by Denise Martin are here!!
Go to: https://d-martin.smugmug.com/Lakeside-Baseball-2019/
You can order photos from Denise by downloading and filling out this form:
Return the completed form to:
Photos are updated frequently, so check back regularly.
Lakeside Vikings Gear
Get new Lakeside gear for yourself, your kids and any other Lakeside fans in your life! Check out our two new fan wear sites and place your order today. Select from great new items by Under Armor, Nike, Badger and Mizuno.
1) Lakeside Baseball branded gear: https://teamlocker.squadlocker.com/#/lockers/lakeside-baseball-branded-gear
2) Lakeside Vikings branded gear: https://teamlocker.squadlocker.com/#/lockers/lakeside-vikings-branded-gear
The Lakeside Dugout Club receives a percentage of all orders as a fundraiser, so buy generously and please…PASS THIS ALONG TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS WHO NEED GREAT NEW LAKESIDE GEAR.